NOTICE: This article is a reproduction from Submitters Perspective No 60, December 1989.
MUSLIM SCHOLARS SAY: “COINCIDENCE; OLD TALES!!”
THIS IS WHAT GOD SAYS
The disbelievers would look at the Quran, then decide that it is not from God. They would say:
The answer to the disbelievers’ claim 5 the number “19”‘
All Quranic numbers are defined – forty nights, seven heavens, four months, etc. – except for the number “8” in 69:17 and the number “19” in 74:30. This indicates that “19” is purely mathematical. Specifically, Almighty God gives us a list of functions of the number “19” (74:31). This is what “19” will do:
After stating an awesome oath – “By he moon, by the night as passes, and the morning as it shines” – our Creator tells us:
THIS IS WHAT THE “SCHOLARS” SAY: “19” are the guardians of Hell.
The question to the Muslim scholars who reject God’s miracle is: “Why will the 19 guardians of Hell” disturb the disbelievers, establish certainty in the hearts of people, strengthen the faith of the faithful, remove all doubt from the people’s hearts, and expose the hypocrites” as we see in 74:31 above?
A FEW SIMPLE FACTS
With the “19” of 74:25-35 in mind, let us look at a few of the Miracle’s Simple Facts (one-millionth of the Miracle).
- The first verse consists of 19 letters,
- the number of suras is 114 (19×6),
- the number of verses is 6346 (19×334),
- the famous first revelation consist of 19 words and 76 (19×4) letters,
- the last revelation (Sura 110) consists of 19 words,
- the first revelation is placed atop the last 19 suras of the Quran,
- the first revelation (Sura 96) consists of 19 verses and 304 letters (19×16),
- we find 19 suras between the missing Basmalah (Sura 9) and the extra Basmalah (Sura 27),
- the numbers mentioned in the Quran add up to a total of 162146, or 19×8534, and
- if you write down every sura number followed by every verse number, you end up with a very long number consisting of 12692 digits — both the number of digits and the very long number itself are multiples of 19.
THEY CAN’T SEE THE MIRACLE
The “learned Muslim scholars” believe that these overwhelming “19’s” are perfectly normal in any book!!!
Furthermore, to help them pretend that these miraculous phenomena do no exist, they deny their own respected sources. Despite the unanimous reports by their legendary scholars (Razy, Qurtuby, etc.) that the Basmalah consists of 19 letters – a very simple and very obvious physical fact-the Muslim scholars declared their pitiful ignorance. They declared that they do not know how many letters there are in the Basmalah! !! They now say that the Basmalah consists of either 18, or 21, or 22 letters – they do not know. They know for sure that it is not 19!
WOULD YOU TRUST “SCHOLARS” WHO DO NOT EVEN KNOW THE FIRST VERSE OF QURAN?
The “learned Muslim Scholars” who met in Chicago October 7 & 8, including Shaykh AI-Azhar, Mecca’s Imam, the head of the World Muslim League, and many top leaders from India and Pakistan, have admitted their ignorance regarding the number of letters in the first verse of the Quran. They disagree on whether it consists of 18, 21, or 22 letters!! Can you trust them to teach you the other verses of the Quran? Can you?