NOTICE: This article is a reproduction from Submitters Perspective No 35, December 1987.
Here is how the Saudi plot went:
1. Corrupt Saudi King Fahd sends the head of Satan’s official agency, Rabitat Al-‘Aalam Al-Islami, (World “so-called” Muslim League), Dr. Abdullah Naseef, with a few million dollars, to Egypt.
2. Naseef meets President Hosny Mubarak on November 14, 1987 and expresses Saudi’s great fear that a new kind of revolution is brewing, namely, the blessed revolution against idolatry; the revolution to worship God alone and restore Islam to God’s true religion.
3. Egyptian secret police arrest Dr. Ahmad Sobhy Mansour on November 19.*
4. Egyptian authorities tell Dr. Mansour that he will be freed, on condition that he never writes any books again!!!!
5. Dr. Mansour, whose name tells the whole story (Mansour means one who will be victorious), rejects this conditioned “freedom” and refuses to leave the prison.
6. Egypt’s most outstanding journalists, including Jalaluddin Hamamsy, write editorials deploring the unjust arrest of Dr. Mansour, and demanding his immediate and unconditional release, with guaranteed freedom to write whatever he wants.
The persecution of Dr. Mansour makes him a martyr in the eyes of those who are just. Consequently, the public has risen up in rebellion against this flagrant abuse of human rights. Thousands of Egyptians who read Dr. Mansour’s books, plus untold thousands of sympathizers came to recognize Dr. Mansour’s truthful message, and telegrams poured into President Mubarak’s office from the world over demanding Dr. Mansour’s freedom of expression. Now, President Mubarak has an ethical choice to make: shall he please the Saudis, or please God? May God inspire him to make the right choice.
8. The more that the Saudi authorities, and all Satan’s soldiers, kick and scream, the deeper they sink into the abysmal pit of failure.
This whole plot was finally triggered by the first book we published in Egypt, as announced in the MUSLIM PERSPECTIVE of September 1987. The book denounced the worship of Muhammad against his will, proclaimed the truth from the Qur’an, declared that the Qur’an is complete, perfect, and fully detailed, and announced the message of the Qur’an (and our own principle): ONE GOD … ONE BOOK … ONE NATION.
ONE GOD ONE BOOK ONE NATION
(Message from Ahmad Wehbe)
Peace be upon you,
It is important to note that despite Rashad’s praises of Sobhy Mansour, we must be aware that Sobhy Mansour is a Quranist who rejected Rashad’s messengership and even publicly distanced himself from Rashad Khalifa and even accused Rashad Khalifa of various negative behaviours. This is a horrendous crime!
However, we shouldn’t condemn because everybody has their own journey, and hopefully Sobhy Mansour will repent and one day see the light.
Thank you and GOD bless.