NOTICE: This article is a reproduction from Submitters Perspective No 62, January 1990 Special Bonus Issue.
The hypocrites say: “You idolize Rashad Khalifa by talking about him. You must ignore him!!!” Thus, they incur the lowest pit of Hell (4:145) by resorting to extremes: either idolize the Prophet Muhammad by mentioning his name in their Salat prayers and disobeying Quran, or attack God’s Messenger Rashad Khalifa.
When God ordered the Prophet Muhammad to announce his messengership, the people of Mecca attacked him. The Quran documents some of the insults they poured upon the Prophet:
Disbelievers & Hypocrites
God teaches us is 2:6-16 that the hypocrites are a lot worse than the disbelievers. The hypocrites are people who sit amongst us, pretend to be believers, and spread their poison in subtle and not-so-subtle ways. We look on them as if they are our brothers and sisters, but their hearts are full of doubt and poison. This is why God has reserved for them the lowest pit of Hell:
The criterion in 9:24 is written down by God Almighty Himself. Simply stated: “If you do not love God’s messenger more than your own family, you are not a believer.” Rashad Khalifa is God’s proven messenger, and this is God’s law. Now it is up to you to examine your own feelings and find out whether you are going to the high Heaven or the lowest pit of Hell.
(Message from Ahmad Wehbe)
Peace be upon you,
Let me elaborate on how insane these pagans are.
- They worship Muhammad.
- They corrupted the Testimony of Faith (shahada) to include their idols in it.
- They build Masjids, houses of worship, in the name of their idol Muhammad.
- They turned prophet Muhammad’s tomb into a Masjid and made part of the Hajj, even though Hajj comes from Abraham long before Muhammad was even born.
- They praise Muhammad constantly, for example, if they see a beautiful flower they will say “Prayers and peace be upon Muhammad”.
- They believe in hadith other than the Quran, even though God says Muhammad only received the Quran and was only allowed to preach the Quran.
Yet, despite all these big trees stuck in their eyes, they will accuse people of worshiping Rashad Khalifa for simply believing in the following:
- Worship only God, don’t say any other name in your prayer.
- Dedicate your house of prayer to God alone, don’t worship anyone else.
- Obey only God, don’t follow falsehood and scholars, including Rashad Khalifa if he says anything that doesn’t match the Quran.
- Don’t make distinction between the messengers, only God can make distinction.
- Follow only the word of God.
- Believe in the Ultimate Miracle, the Mathematical Miracle of the Quran that proves the authenticity of the every chapter, verse, word and every letter of the Quran as the word of God.
- Actually believe in God, and not as a “just in case” belief, or because of culture.
- Love God the most and think of God 100% of your day.
So according to these pagans, worshiping Muhammad is not idol worship. But worshiping God alone and following the Quran without hadith is idol worship. And specifically the worship of Rashad Khalifa, because OBIOVUSLY the Quran doesn’t say worship God alone, and it doesn’t tell us NOT to follow the Quran alone, OBVIOUSLY this is an innovation from Rashad Khalifa and not something God has been telling us for thousands of years.
Thank you and GOD bless.