NOTICE: This article is a reproduction from Submitters Perspective No 58, October 1989.
- Why did the Arabs fail to understand the Quran’s overwhelming, simple-to-understand, mathematical miracle?
- Their own confession: Arabs could not count the number of letters in Basmalah, the first verse of the Quran (they decided that it consists of 18 or 21 letters!!!)
- If the Arabs were able to understand the Quran’s code, they would have used their vast resources to convince the world that the Quran is indeed the word of God.
- Proof of divine intervention: While many people from all nations of the world understand the Quran’s superhuman mathematical code, not a single Arab understands the Miracle.
One of the most amazing phenomena of this century is that the Arabs have failed to understand the miraculous, simple-to-understand-but-impossible-to-imitate, mathematical code of the Quran. The Quran’s mathematical composition is one of the greatest miracles (74:35) and as such, is destined to overtake the world, sooner or later. Thousands of people, from all nations of the world, have already been blessed with this awesome miracle; but not a single Arab.
The mathematical miracle of the Quran is so simple, so vast, and so intricate, that a child in grade-school can easily appreciate it. Thus, it takes no less than divine intervention to prevent anyone from understanding and fully appreciating the miraculousness of this extraordinary mathematical phenomenon.
God has indeed blessed us with physical, incontrovertible evidence that the Quran is His Final Testament to the world. Any Muslim would enthusiastically present such an overwhelming proof to the world. So what did the Arabs do?! They actually budgeted millions of dollars every year not to promote the Quran’s miracle, but to fight it. The result is continued success for those who believe that the Quran was fabricated by Muhammad.
What is wrong with the Arabs?
They did not believe God when He stated repeatedly that the Quran is complete, perfect, and fully detailed (6:19, 38, 114). Consequently, they abandoned the Quran infavor of satanic scriptures called “Hadith” and “Sunna.” They thus incurred God’s curse, and became isolated from the Quran – they can never understand anything Quranic.
On the other hand !
Our Almighty Creator has proclaimed that “Only those who posses intelligence will take heed.” (13:19). Since the Arabs, without exceptions, have failed to take heed, this reflects their degree of intelligence. The cartoon shown on Page 1 was printed in almost every newspaper in America; it proclaims that the Arabs need a tutor in “Basic Math.” Undoubtedly; this is divine intervention to let the world know that the Arabs have failed to understand His mathematical miracle.
Some Arabs have stated that they reject the Quran’s mathematical miracle because it proves Rashad’s messengership [the root word “Rashada” occurs in the Quran 19 times]. This is nonsense, because my first announcement of the miracle, for 5 years, was entitled: “The Perpetual Miracle of Muhammad.”
But the Arabs still failed to see or understand the miracle – they are still counting the letters of Basmalah. This proves their genuine disbelief in God and His Quranic miracle. God’s infinite wisdom presented the truth gradually.
Arabs Dismissed from God’s Grace
This is by no means my personal opinion; this is God’s assertion and promise in the sura entitled “Muhammad” (47:38). God has warned the Arabs that if they turn away, He will dismiss them from His grace, and substitute better people in their place. There is no question that the Arabs have abandoned the Quran in favor of Satan’s Hadith & Sunna.
The Quran specifically prophesies that the Arabs, specifically, have abandoned the Quran (25:30).
A Simple Quiz
Lest you may think that this is a racist editorial, just ask any Arab the following questions:
1. How many letters are in the first verse of Quran? [After 7 years of counting, they claim that the Basmalah consists of either 18, 21, or 22 letters, never 19! Thus they confess that they do not know.]
2. Is the number of suras in the Quran a multiple of 19? [Hint: 114 = 19×6].
3. According to “Hadith” and “Sunna” God instituted 50 prayers a day (then Moses helped Muhammad bargain with God until He reduced them to 5). Muhammad, they claim, accepted 50 prayers per day. The question is: “Do you know how often you have to pray the 50 prayers?” [once every 28 minutes, day and night, no sleeping or eating, etc.!!]
4. According to Arabs’ shari’a laws, anyone who cuts a woman’s finger must pay her 10 camels, 20 camels for two fingers, 30 camels for 3 fingers, and 20 camels for 4 fingers!! Does this mean that if one cuts three fingers, he should cut one more finger for a cheaper penalty? (And what is the price for cutting 5 fingers?)
5. Do you know on what day Ramadan will begin in 1990/1410? (Or any Ramadan?)
16. According to the Arabs’ Hadith, “the prophet had 9 wives, and the sexual drive of 30 men!!!” The question is: What did he do with the other 21 drives?
7. According to Arabs, Ibn Hanbal memorized 1,000,000 Hadiths, including the chains of narrators! How many books does this equal? How long did it take? What happened to those Hadiths?
8. The Arabs claim that we must strictly follow the example of the Prophet (Sunna). They also claim that the Prophet was an illiterate man. Are the Arabs following the illiteracy example? Is this why they are mathematically illiterate? Do they know that Abu Lahab also had a beard?
(Message from Ahmad Wehbe)
Peace be upon you,
There are obviously many “Arabs” who have accepted the truth. There are also plenty of non-Arabs who commit the same mistake when calculating the first day of Ramadan or the number of letters in the first verse; the bismallah.
However, Rashad is targeting the Arab leaders because they are the ones choking the middle-east and “Muslim” countries with their money-bought influence.
If the Arab leading scholars decide to accept Rashad, then the whole region will follow. If they decide to accept the miracle, the method for calculating the first day of Ramadan, accept Rashad’s efforts to purify the Quran from historical manipulations – the rest of the world would follow.
This is why Rashad is emphasizing the Arabs and putting a lot of responsibility on their shoulders.
If you ask a regular Muslim the same questions no matter their ethnicity, you will get the same answer. And that is because most people follow what their leaders teach.
Most people can’t create their own understanding, not just Muslims, but all people! For example, they will ask someone else the meaning of something, or if this something is true. If they trust the person, then they will adopt the understanding of that person.
This is definitely a strange phenomena, especially considering the times we’re living in where everybody has access to research data, and all kinds of knowledge is at their fingertip.
16:76 And God cites the example of two men: one is dumb, lacks the ability to do anything, is totally dependent on his master – whichever way he directs him, he cannot produce anything good. Is he equal to one who rules with justice, and is guided in the right path?
The verse clearly proves that there are two different types of people, there are slaves, and there are masters!
Most people are slaves and can’t think on their own. They might even impress you with vast knowledge, expertise and even wealth, but they are still slaves!
We’re talking about the ability to think and make your own conclusions. In many cases, young masters will make the wrong decision and think really silly things. But the fact that they are mentally independent makes them infinitely better because it is only a matter of time before they reach a stage where their knowledge and wisdom begins yielding correct conclusions. While the slave will still be asking others what to think even in their final stages of life.
And by no means am I saying that the Arab leaders and scholars are masters, they are followers of previous leaders and scholars. They are simply parroting their ancestors. But the people have attributed them as their leading thinkers, and so millions upon millions of people depend on them to THINK FOR THEM.
And the “Muslim” Ummah has attributed a lot of respect to the Arab leaders and scholars and follow everything they order. This is one of many reasons why Rashad Khalifa is targeting the Arabs with strong criticism, because they are essentially the leaders of the “Muslim” Ummah. And if the Arabs make the wrong decision, then billions of people will suffer because of it.
The world is slowly giving rise to new thought leaders thanks to the Internet, soon the “Muslim” Ummah will find new leaders to replace the Arabs and that’s when the “Muslim” Ummah will take revenge on the Arab leaders who failed to guide them towards the truth and intentionally hid the truth and corrupted the narrative about Rashad Khalifa and God’s message to the world.
Thank you and GOD bless.