Wehbe’s Endless Platformer Patch Notes 2021-11-15
- Added notes section in the options menu.
- Included details about third-party assets, links and copyright notices in the credits section.
- Updated the EULA.
- Replaced the simple capsule “character” with even more capsules and colors to make the character look more interesting.
- Gave the character a colored outline using a third-party shader.
- Added jump sound.
- Added a delete functionality to the level spawn system that deletes old levels. Not 100% bug free, there is a small chance current active level gets deleted, “pulling the rug” beneath the player. No idea how to fix. Might be because of GDscript’s processing speed? 🙁
Wehbe’s Endless Platformer is a platformer game where you have to use your skills to clear levels by jumping and throwing rocks at anyone who dares stand in your way. Beware of afro and big-nose physics that might get the best of you!
It is currently in development and can be played for free at the following link: https://ahmadwehbe.com/games/wehbes-endless-platformer/
You may also want to check out it’s development journal to follow its progress: https://ahmadwehbe.com/journals/current-projects/wehbes-endless-platformer-journal/